"Do not stir up or awaken love until the appropriate time.”
- Solomon 8:4
Do you love when someone wastes your time?
The moment that you jump into a relationship without first working on you is the moment that you begin wasting time in your life. In order for you to have a healthy relationship you need to run with purpose by first working on becoming a better you. The time to awaken love is only appropriate once you have become a healthy you.
Becoming A Healthy You . Creates a Healthy Us.
One of the most overlooked seasons in life is the season of being single. People become so anxious to get into a relationship that they fail to allow God to process them and to prepare them for the Godly relationship that He desires for them. Don’t let that be you. If you’re single, know that you are meant to be at this time. Embrace this season.
What Does A Healthy You Look Like?
A. You Are Content With Yourself.
- If you are not content with yourself then you will not be content with anybody else. Find your value in God. Your contentment should be found in Christ and no one else.
B. You Have A Vision For Your Life.
- “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” Proverbs 29:18
- Most relationships perish because there is no vision. A healthy you is a person with a healthy vision. Before you get into a relationship, make sure that you know who you are called to be and what you are called to do. Without this knowledge, you will eventually create division in your relationship.
C. You Have Let Go Of Your Baggage.
- “Let go of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as wee as all types of evil behavior.” - Ephesians 4:31
- What you don’t conquer from your past will hinder your future. Make sure that you search your heart and allow God to cleanse it, so that you can have a prosperous relationship.
You Are Loved!
Brittni De La Mora